Springfield, MA 01129
Are you a degreed and growth-oriented accounting professional? If you have had some experience and/or internships in the field and love what you do, you may be just what our client is looking for. Come join this team for a fantastic mentoring opportunity and the chance to grow and learn some cost accounting and general ledger accounting as well. Based on experience, salary range is $40,000-$45,000 annually.
In this role, you’ll handle A/P, A/R, and the payroll functions. It’s a great chance for you to put your knowledge to work. Other responsibilities include:
- Full cycle Accounts Payable including matching, batching, and coding
- Accounts Receivable including creation of invoices and cash application
- Process payroll
- Perform bank and account reconciliations
- Assist with month end closing process and preparation of journal entries
- Ad hoc reporting and projects as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting
- Recent accounting experience
If this sounds like what you are seeking, and you have this experience, please apply now.
Pamela A. Fernandes
Director of Client Services
Before coming to Johnson & Hill, Pam had an impressive career working in the legal industry, which makes her the perfect individual to manage the Johnson & Hill Legal Division! Part of the Johnson & Hill team since 1997, Pam is one of our veterans and still loves the feeling she gets when one of her associates is hired by a client. Knowing she is the liaison who connected the employer and employee keeps her feeling passionate and engaged with her job. Pam also manages our client services department to ensure we are always exceeding our clients’ needs.