Northampton, MA 01060
If you’re an accounting assistant who’s looking for your next home, this could be it! Come join this Northampton-based organization that has amazing tenure with its staff. It’s a tight-knit team where everyone works together and enjoys what they do day in and day out.
In this role, you’ll be handling the following:
- Preparing invoices
- Assisting with A/P
- Performing cash application
- Adding vendors/clients to the database
- Running collections reports
- Handling bank reconciliations
- At least 3 years of experience in a similar role
- Fundamental understanding of accounting principles (degree/coursework in accounting strongly preferred)
- Proficiency in QuickBooks
- Strong level of comfort with using Excel for financial data manipulation
The role is temp-to-hire and offers a pay range of $17-$20 per hour.
Pamela A. Fernandes
Director of Client Services
Before coming to Johnson & Hill, Pam had an impressive career working in the legal industry, which makes her the perfect individual to manage the Johnson & Hill Legal Division! Part of the Johnson & Hill team since 1997, Pam is one of our veterans and still loves the feeling she gets when one of her associates is hired by a client. Knowing she is the liaison who connected the employer and employee keeps her feeling passionate and engaged with her job. Pam also manages our client services department to ensure we are always exceeding our clients’ needs.