Greenfield, MA 01301
Are you ready to take your career to the next level and take on a managerial/supervisory role? If you have solid General Ledger accounting skills, this could be your chance to grow into an Accounting Manager role with supervisory duties. Working closely with the General Manager, this is a great opportunity to receive the mentoring and future career you are seeking.
Technical Skills & Responsibilities:
- Perform all aspects of the accounting functions including preparing and posting all journal entries, driving the month-end close, preparing monthly, quarterly and annual financial statements, and sales tax compliance.
- Utilize Crystal Reports to run standard and ad hoc reports.
- Serve as the point person with the outside CPA firm for the physical inventory count, annual audit, tax planning, and compliance.
- Manage, mentor, and develop an accounting team of two.
Soft Skills & Responsibilities:
- At your core, you love accounting and closing the books with precision.
- You enjoy supporting and communicating with your internal and external customers and have that unique knack of discussing financial information with non-finance people in a way they understand.
- You see yourself as someone who can walk that fine line between supervisor and mentor to elicit the best performance and happiness from those on your team.
- You are a self-starter; meaning you know what needs to be done and you do it. But at the same time, you are someone who takes direction well.
- An honest, ethical, fair, and supportive environment is everything you dream of in a company culture.
If you have these skills and are looking to join a growing, well established, stable industry then this may be the opportunity for you. Please apply now.
Location: Greenfield, MA
Target Salary Range: $60,000 – 70,000 based upon experience
Director, Accounting & Finance Division
Tiffany came on board with Johnson & Hill in 2016 but began her recruiting career with a Boston firm in 2005. For Tiffany, her favorite part of this industry is its unpredictable nature; she loves that she has no idea what to expect from one day to the next, so it really keeps her on her toes! As the director of the Accounting & Finance Division, Tiffany specializes in a wide range of accounting roles. Having worked for a CPA firm, she brings a great deal of expertise when working with our accounting and finance clients. In addition, Tiffany also heads the Direct Hire portion of our business.