Springfield, MA | Temporary
Accounting Specialist needed immediately for a large corporation located in Springfield, MA; This is a contract assignment for approximately 6 months, the hours are full time, Monday through Friday, the pay rate is commensurate with experience.
This role includes but is not limited to the following responsibilities:
- Conduct or assist in the documentation of basic accounting projects.
- Examine agency accounting records and conduct audits on a monthly basis.
- Assists in the day-to-day maintenance of standardized reports.
- Maintains ledger accounts and related activities for the production of financial statements and reports.
- Analyze and prepare financial statements and reports such as income statements, balance sheets, and statements of financial position
Key Skills and Experience needed are as follows:
- Audit Experience
- Accounting Experience
- Financial Statements
- MS Excel
- Excellent Organizational skills
- Associates degree in Accounting and/or Finance
- Audit Experience
- MS Excel and other MS Office products
- Familiar with Bookkeeping software
- Strong PC Skills
- Data Entry
- Customer Service
Since 1995, Johnson & Hill has connected talent with opportunities. We take that work very personally. It starts with building long-lasting relationships with businesses and organizations, as well as with job seekers who count on us to guide them through their career journey. Woman-owned, we hold a Supplier Diversity Office Certification, and that’s just part of what makes us unique. Johnson & Hill is comprised of dedicated, passionate individuals with decades of experience in the recruitment industry—some have been with us from day one. Together we share a love and commitment for the communities we serve throughout Western Massachusetts and Northern Connecticut. That dedication is reflected in our support of a number of nonprofit organizations. Our team members volunteer their time, share expertise and raise money for community groups. It all adds up to exceptional people delivering an outstanding experience throughout the recruitment and job search process.
Director of Staffing & Talent Acquisition
Since 1995, June has been exploring her extensive career with Johnson & Hill Staffing. She originally came to Johnson & Hill seeking temporary work, which we happily found for her - internally! June began as our front desk receptionist and over time, she held most every role in our office! Today she focuses on working with companies of all sizes to meet their staffing needs. A problem solver at heart, she enjoys the challenge of finding the perfect candidate for her clients and is always looking for new and innovative ways to exceed her clients’ expectations. At the end of the day, she finds satisfaction in helping candidates and setting them up for success by matching them with the right opportunity.