Accounts Receivable Clerk
Great Barrington, MA 01230
Temporary opportunity with a manufacturing organization in Great Barrington for Accounts Receivable Associate. Great opportunity to leverage your skills to help the company get caught-up with some invoicing, cash applications, and processing of wire transactions.
- Process customer payments into accounting system
- Research issues that arise with payments
- Work with the accounting team to resolve any misapplication of payments
- Perform account reconciliations as needed
- Research and resolve customer related inquires
- Prior experience with a high volume of Accounts Receivable processing
- Strong data entry skills
The target pay rate for this position is $16-18/hr based upon experience.
If you are interested in this Temporary opportunity and have prior A/R transaction experience, please apply now.
Director, Accounting & Finance Division
Tiffany came on board with Johnson & Hill in 2016 but began her recruiting career with a Boston firm in 2005. For Tiffany, her favorite part of this industry is its unpredictable nature; she loves that she has no idea what to expect from one day to the next, so it really keeps her on her toes! As the director of the Accounting & Finance Division, Tiffany specializes in a wide range of accounting roles. Having worked for a CPA firm, she brings a great deal of expertise when working with our accounting and finance clients. In addition, Tiffany also heads the Direct Hire portion of our business.