Springfield, MA | Temporary
Our client, a large insurance company located in Springfield MA has several immediate openings for a Billing / Operations Specialist. This temporary assignment is expected to last from August through December 2018.
Receive and process remittance payments from policyholders and apply to policies, contract and or benefit plans within corporate and legal guidelines. Review billing history and make determinations within authorized limits to credit remittance, apply, suspend or refund. Will be setting up Pre Authorized Checking accounts of customers (ACH) from a form.
The ideal candidate will be:
- A quick learner, tenacious and a "real go getter"
- Able to process accounts at high rate of speed with extreme attention to detail and accuracy
- Extremely customer focused and highly accurate
- Able to handle and enjoy repetitive work
- High School Diploma or GED required
- College degree preferred
- Numbers oriented, banking experience preferred
- Fast and accurate data entry
- Excellent time management skills
- Billing, Payment or Remittance processing experience
- Extreme attention to detail
- Organized with good follow through
- Customer service focused
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
Director of Staffing & Talent Acquisition
Since 1995, June has been exploring her extensive career with Johnson & Hill Staffing. She originally came to Johnson & Hill seeking temporary work, which we happily found for her - internally! June began as our front desk receptionist and over time, she held most every role in our office! Today she focuses on working with companies of all sizes to meet their staffing needs. A problem solver at heart, she enjoys the challenge of finding the perfect candidate for her clients and is always looking for new and innovative ways to exceed her clients’ expectations. At the end of the day, she finds satisfaction in helping candidates and setting them up for success by matching them with the right opportunity.