Contract role in Springfield, MA; approximately 6 months
The ideal candidate for this role will have 8+ years experience as a Senior level Administrative Assistant. Demonstrated ability to effective interact with senior level management. Must be able to maintain a high level of confidentiality, excellent attention to detail, possess strong communication and organizational skills, able to handle multiple tasks under strict deadlines. A self-starter with a strong sense of ownership and involvement. Ability to leverage technology; MS Office, Concur, Ariba, Box.com
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Calendar management
• Schedule meetings, conferences and events; interface with Executive Liaisons and Assistants to coordinate schedules, reserve appropriate conference rooms, catering orders, prepare room and required materials for meetings needs.
• Prepare meeting agendas and take minutes at meetings to circulate action items for follow-up
• Finalize high-level materials; review, edit, format semi-final draft materials prepared by leaders (e.g. communications, letters, PowerPoint slides, Excel exhibits) to produce a polished final product.
• Create presentations, spreadsheets, and templates with limited assistance
• Schedule detailed travel arrangements
• Partner with peers and colleagues to ensure adequate support for the overall team
Like many of us in the industry, Carolyn fell into staffing by chance. At the time, she was working for an individual who recommended that Carolyn go see his wife, who was a manager in the staffing industry. Something about her people skills and her energy just seemed to him like staffing could be a perfect career path for her, and he was right! In 2015, she brought her expertise to the Johnson & Hill team. For Carolyn, it’s the interaction with people that keeps her engaged in the profession; she thrives on satisfying job seekers and fulfilling the needs of her clients.