Accounts Receivable Specialist
Springfield, MA 01104
This is a great opportunity to get in the door of the area' s largest health system. If you have accounts receivable skills and are looking to work in the health care industry this could be your chance!
In this role you will use your strong attention to detail and fact finding skills to assist with important accounts receivable work.
This full time position is expected to last through April of 2022 with possibility to become temp to hire. Remote work is an option after onsite orientation for the first few weeks in Springfield MA.
Accounts Receivable Specialist Requirements
- Accounts Receivable experience
- Superior attention to detail
- Proficient with MS Office, including Excel
Meet Your Recruiter
For over 10 years, Kelly has been connected with Johnson & Hill. Originally, she started with us in temporary assignments of various kinds, and she eventually started taking on temporary projects internally for us. Years later, she is a valued member of the Johnson & Hill recruiting team. With a solid background in customer service, Kelly is a pro when it comes to speaking and connecting with clients and candidates. We’re so happy to have her with us and truly appreciate her enthusiasm and the positive attitude she brings to everything she does.
- First Job: Writing for the student version of the Union News
- Favorite Indulgence: Traveling! Kelly has been to Iceland, Paris, Guyana (in South America), and Italy (more specifically, to Tuscany and Venice)
- Fun Fact: Kelly has a flourishing photography business of her own that she runs in her free time