Agawam, MA 01001
Join this state institution for a temporary administrative assistant role that lasts until the end of January 2021! This position is a combination of complex administrative tasks and regular customer service on the front lines of the organization. Pay rate is $17-$18 per hour.
In this role, you’ ll handle some routine duties, such as mail, phones, preparing and organizing documents, and managing invoices. In addition, you’ ll handle inquiries and will assist others with obtaining the necessary documentation for available services. As you walk other through the process, you’ ll handle all paperwork in accordance with state and federal laws.
Administrative Assistant Requirements
- At least 2 years of recent administrative assistant experience
- Intermediate proficiency in Outlook, Word, and Excel.
- Maintain professional and appropriate appearance at all times
- High level of diplomacy and ability to establish rapport and maintain harmonious working relationships with persons from varied ethnic cultural and or economic backgrounds.
Meet Your Recruiter
Recruiter & Marketing Specialist
Adam entered the world of recruiting when he first joined Johnson & Hill in 2011. While he still works as part of the recruiting team, he also assists with coordinating many of the company’s marketing efforts. For him, the best part of his job is the marketing work and the chance to apply creative thought in a strategic way. On the recruiting end, his experience in several industries makes it easy for him to connect with people and understand the needs of individuals of differing backgrounds.
- Fun fact: Adam is also a licensed massage therapist and cosmetologist
- Favorite indulgence: Sitting in a quiet café on a Monday morning listening to music, with his nose buried in a book on hair chemistry
- First job: Picking blueberries