Customer Service Representative
Springfield, MA 01111
Are you knowledgeable in finance and looking for a great foot-in-the-door opportunity? Use your computer and people skills in this Financial Customer Service Rep position to really wow this large employer; it could turn out to be a major career steppingstone! Pay rate is $21 per hour.
In this role, you’ ll perform various clerical duties to support. This includes reviewing accuracy of data, resolving not in good order (NIGO) issues, and interacting regularly with field offices to ensure proper completion of processes. You’ ll use your excellent communication skills to work via phone, e-mail, & written correspondence to communicate processes and concepts to field offices, and you’ ll handle data-entry to re-assign business to new agents.
Investment Services Representative Requirements
- At least 2 years of financial services industry experience
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Strong organizational, analytical, and data-entry skills
- Strong systems aptitude and advanced Excel proficiency
Meet Your Recruiter
For over 10 years, Kelly has been connected with Johnson & Hill. Originally, she started with us in temporary assignments of various kinds, and she eventually started taking on temporary projects internally for us. Years later, she is a valued member of the Johnson & Hill recruiting team. With a solid background in customer service, Kelly is a pro when it comes to speaking and connecting with clients and candidates. We’re so happy to have her with us and truly appreciate her enthusiasm and the positive attitude she brings to everything she does.
- First Job: Writing for the student version of the Union News
- Favorite Indulgence: Traveling! Kelly has been to Iceland, Paris, Guyana (in South America), and Italy (more specifically, to Tuscany and Venice)
- Fun Fact: Kelly has a flourishing photography business of her own that she runs in her free time