Springfield, MA 01103
Are you an Executive Assistant on the lookout for a fast-paced, challenging role that would fully utilize all your skills? This high-profile office could be just what you’ ve been looking for! The position is temp-to-hire in Springfield and offers a pay range of $26-$32 per hour.
In this role, you’ ll provide direct support in the President’ s Office of this organization. Some of your regular responsibilities include the following:
- Document and presentation preparation
- Project management
- Manage & maintain calendars to include scheduling meetings, conferences, interviews, and handling travel arrangements
- Ensure President is fully prepared for meetings and commitments (managing agendas, prioritizing objectives, organizing attendee lists, providing relevant paperwork for briefing, etc.).
This is a role for a fully experienced EA who is ready to join a large organization and really dig in to their job and make a massive positive impact on the team. If you’ ve had success in the past providing support to C-Suite execs and love to work hard to ensure your team looks good, see if this exciting role is the right career move for you!
Executive Assistant Requirements
- At least 3 years of recent executive assistant experience
- Very high level of diplomacy and professionalism
- Track record of success supporting executives, Board of Directors, etc.
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Office
Meet Your Recruiter
For over 10 years, Kelly has been connected with Johnson & Hill. Originally, she started with us in temporary assignments of various kinds, and she eventually started taking on temporary projects internally for us. Years later, she is a valued member of the Johnson & Hill recruiting team. With a solid background in customer service, Kelly is a pro when it comes to speaking and connecting with clients and candidates. We’re so happy to have her with us and truly appreciate her enthusiasm and the positive attitude she brings to everything she does.
- First Job: Writing for the student version of the Union News
- Favorite Indulgence: Traveling! Kelly has been to Iceland, Paris, Guyana (in South America), and Italy (more specifically, to Tuscany and Venice)
- Fun Fact: Kelly has a flourishing photography business of her own that she runs in her free time