Finance Specialist 1
Springfield, MA 01118
Ready to build some more experience in your career path as Financial Analyst? This part-time role (20 hours per week) with a huge financial services firm could be the perfect next step. Plus, it could go temp-to-hire! The role is fully remote, but all candidates must be local to western MA or northern CT region in case that status changes at any point in the future. Pays $27-$32 per hour.
In this role, you’ ll audit invoices against signed contracts and statements of work with vendors to dispute any billing issues discovered. This will also include tracking and communication of project milestones, analysis and deep dives into project financials, and research/evaluation of projects and assignments to weigh in on process methodologies, financial implications, and/or technical applications.
Your research outcomes will then be used to make recommendations to management and may initiate implementation of new protocols, methodologies, equipment, and processes.
Finance Specialist Requirements
- Bachelor’ s degree
- Proficiency in project management tools
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Must be local candidate (western MA or northern CT)
Meet Your Recruiter
For over 10 years, Kelly has been connected with Johnson & Hill. Originally, she started with us in temporary assignments of various kinds, and she eventually started taking on temporary projects internally for us. Years later, she is a valued member of the Johnson & Hill recruiting team. With a solid background in customer service, Kelly is a pro when it comes to speaking and connecting with clients and candidates. We’re so happy to have her with us and truly appreciate her enthusiasm and the positive attitude she brings to everything she does.
- First Job: Writing for the student version of the Union News
- Favorite Indulgence: Traveling! Kelly has been to Iceland, Paris, Guyana (in South America), and Italy (more specifically, to Tuscany and Venice)
- Fun Fact: Kelly has a flourishing photography business of her own that she runs in her free time