Interactive Marketing Consultant 4
Boston, MA 02210
Are you a marketing specialist and an expert with Salesforce Marketing Cloud? This temporary position is a great foot in the door with a large corporation and also gives you a chance to use your hands-on experience along with your ability to work at the strategic level of projects.
In this role, you will support and manage teams with the goals of marketing technology stack review, new technology implementation, workflow customization/design, and user administration/training. Additionally, you will help drive marketing operations optimization and marketing campaign automation primarily within the retirement space with both B2B and B2C customers.
Some responsibilities include:
• Work with cross functional teams to design, develop and support complex marketing technology stack including not limited to marketing automation digital transformation, sales automation/CRM (Salesforce) as well as content management, database & sales enablement tools.
• Workplace Solutions Channel MarTech Lead working on the Enterprise implementation of Salesforce Marketing Cloud SFMC including use case/campaign migration, training resource and Salesforce Sales Cloud integration.
• Help restage current fragmented infrastructure and digital ecosystem to cohesive digital environment and support enterprise partners as an advocate for business related to marketing digital ecosystem and marketing technology
• Collaborate with Workplace Solutions Marketing managers to support campaign execution.
• Develop marketing dashboards and lead funnel tracking across the customer journey
• The Technologist is expected to continually improve his/her knowledge of tools, data, the business, and best practices.
- Experience leading cross-functional teams
- Ability to work at both the strategic level and also hands on within the project
- Expert in Salesforce Marketing Cloud
Meet Your Recruiter
Like many of us in the industry, Carolyn fell into staffing by chance. At the time, she was working for an individual who recommended that Carolyn go see his wife, who was a manager in the staffing industry. Something about her people skills and her energy just seemed to him like staffing could be a perfect career path for her, and he was right! In 2015, she brought her expertise to the Johnson & Hill team. For Carolyn, it’s the interaction with people that keeps her engaged in the profession; she thrives on satisfying job seekers and fulfilling the needs of her clients.